Hospitality is what we love most, caring for our guests and employees is our top priority. We have taken all measures to comply with the RIVM (National Institute for Public Health and the Environment) guidelines and are prepared for the 1.5-meter society. We follow the guidelines closely to offer you a pleasant and healthy stay. For an overview of measures for hotels and answers to frequently asked questions, we would like to refer you to the RIVM. We look forward to welcoming you soon.
In line with the RIVM (National Institute for Public Health and the Environment) guidelines, various precautions have been taken at the hotel:
- Our kitchen staff uses gloves and mouth masks for hygiene reasons.
- We follow guidelines and recommendations by the RIVM (National Institute for Public Health and the Environment)
- All hotels are provided with information about COVID-19 and necessary management instructions.
- We have improved protocols for cleaning and hygiene.
- We provide regular disinfection of exposed surfaces such as door handles, card terminals and lift buttons with antibacterial fluids.
- In public areas we offer our guests disinfectants.
- We follow procedures for colleagues who are ill.
We ask all guests to follow our preventive measures in the hotel:
- Wash hands regularly
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow
- Use paper tissues to blow your nose and discard them after use
- Do not shake hands
- Stay 1.5 meters away from other people, except for family members
- Only use the elevator to go up
- In the elevator, only 1 person is allowed, except for family members
- On the stairs, the person going up has priority over the person going down
- Follow directions from our staff
- Pay by card or contactless